2016 PL Week Fifteen


Just a real quick post today about my week 15 layout using Citrus Twist kits.
This week was a little tough to pull together because I had two awesome photos I knew I wanted to use and both in 4x6 sizes, but the color schemes were so different! I ended up not really color coordinating this page at all!

I kept it pretty simple because this week was more about documenting the return of spring and being outside all the time, rather than trying to make it pretty. Not that a page can't do both, but... you gotta choose your battles! And I think the photos are pretty enough without needing too much embellishing.

As a fun little addition, I added a coaster from a brewery we went to in one of the 3x4 pockets. It was black and black goes with everything!

Also, we washed our car in the backyard. Yes. That happened.

That's it! I said it would be quick! Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. I love the picture of the sky. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, love the doggy photo. Great idea to take it on the dog's level.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo of the sky is just amazing! Love your spread.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment