Blogging Challenge

Hi, everyone! I am participating in a blogging challenge over at 2 Peas Refugees forum. If you're a scrapper and haven't participated in the community over there, I highly recommend you check it out! The people there are a great resource for anything scrap-related.

The challenge is to post 21 out of 30 days in April! This is great for me, as I'm trying to increase the content and interest of my blog. So if there's a scrap-related topic you want to talk about, leave it below! (Unless, of course, that topic relates to applied molecular biology or the elasticity of commercial polymer markets- then you're on your own!) I'd love to know what's on your mind :)

Here's a list of the other members participating in the challenge, so check out their work, too!

Mom
ojyma
Flibbertigibbet
impearia
ellewood
serenek
Journeyfan
lisadv
irisheyesDreamsofnyssa
awesomegabi
mjmoneanniefbdarkchamiEddie-n-Harleylowdertiff
thracianjustjac
daynaholm

Comments

  1. Thanks for giving the challenge a shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe a good topic would be how you approach a week with only a few photos, or too many photos and the process of narrowing down/using filler cards that works best for you? I've always found others thoughts always reveal something I may have never considered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So need to do this shout out as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment