2016 PL week 16


Welcome back to the blog for week 16 of my project life album! This kit is using Citrus Twist's April pocket life kit. This week, Beyonce dropped a new visual album- what else do you need to know?!



This is my weekly calendar card and a filler card I made with a 6x6 sheet, a label, and one of the Pinkfresh chipboard stickers.


I made this grouping based off of a sketch on the Citrus Twist blog. I love how they provide these bits of inspiration! I hand-lettered the "bar dog" title and fussy cut it out. I added some of the acrylic stars (LOVE!) to the journaling card.


I embellished these photos using some of the embellishments from the kit that I had been hoarding all month. The navy blue washi tape is something I picked up recently on sale at Michaels as part of a multi-pack.

This is my favorite layout from this month! Blue is definitely my happy place and I was hoarding all of my favorite papers, cards and embellishments until the end of the month. I have so many products, I am resolving not to do that anymore- it is way too fun to use products you love and make a layout that is absolutely your style!

Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. love your pages, bar dog is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking page and such a cute pup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe, what a cute bar dog! Great page. I actually thought of your great pages as I convert some photos from 2007 into pocket pages. But I decided I was too lazy to make them as cute as yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, it's just pushing stuff around until you like it :) Plus, pocket pages are so much easier to make "cute" than actual layout- those are works of art!

      Delete

Post a Comment