2016 PL Weeks 17 & 18

 Hello and welcome back for my week 17 & 18 combined spread!
I wrote a post a while ago about what to do if you don't have enough photos and one of the basics is to have a system that's flexible. Here, I'm making full use of my discretion to combine 2 weeks into one. I had quite a few photos from these two weeks, but between using some in my planner and being behind on PL, I decided to combine the bests into one spread.


The blue was definitely a dominant color and luckily I had a lot of blue options in the April Studio Calico documenter kit! I pulled blue cards plus some black and white. The I added pops of pink with the chipboard stickers that came in the kit.

The top right card is my fave! I used a label from Scraptastic, but otherwise, everything on this page is from the SC kit, which makes it so easy to pull together a layout in no time!

That's it- quick and easy! thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. The top right card is fabulous. Another great spread

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, I love the top right card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout, I'm a big believer in do what suits you and I sometimes combine months or weeks when I'm creating yearly projects.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment