Second planner layout!


Hi, everyone! Even though it is a lot different than what I am used to, I am trying really hard to stick with my planner intention, at least for a few months! Here is what my second week looked like. I decided to use some stamping, but otherwise keep it very simple.



I loved that metallic washi from Michaels from the moment I saw it! It really adds a lot of interest without being difficult or fussy to use. I also used up some bits and pieces from documenter/pocket life kits from Studio Calico and Citrus Twist.

Another thing I did to keep it simple was to use my own handwriting. So much easier than trying to get creative with stamps or type something out... Just write it down!

Now if I could just get a system for which photos go in PL and which go in the planner, I'd be much more comfortable with this process!

That's all, thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. This is such a good way to document life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute. Good luck with your intentions. Hope you can figure out how to decide between the PL and planner pages photos. I struggled with that for general pocket styled pages and actual layouts. Mine came down to story. If it was a larger story that I wanted told or just a blurb passing by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good point! I am making an effort to take more photos of "things that don't really matter" so I'll probably add those more to my planner. Thanks for your help!

      Delete
  3. Love how you did this. Fun and different way to use a planner!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment