Freckled Fawn Blooper Bundle

Hi, everyone! I ordered a Freckled Fawn Blooper Bundle after the helpful tip from one of the ladies at 2 Peas Refugees boards. All in all, I'm very happy with it! It looks like they are sold out now, but if you keep an eye out, they might restock! Read on for details on what I got.
The bag was $5.00 and shipping was $3.40. All in all, that's not a high number, but I *hate* paying for shipping! I don't know if shipping goes up if you order more than one, but I think bundling if you want more stuff would be a smart move :)


The stuff comes in one of their cute bags. I love this summery print and I definitely hoard storage bags, so this will be handy.


The bag contained four of those purple paper clip arrows, but one got stuck in the bottom of the bag so it didn't come out to be photographed. There were 2 flairs, a roll of star washi (LOVE!), and some pearly dots (not really my thing). Also square doilies. Let's see if I can use those...


There was a pack of 6 wood buttons, 2 "fun" paperclips, and 3 geotag paperclips (love these!).

There was also an awesome chipboard sticker set, which has been my new obsession lately! Two puffy sticker sets. One says "fun" and the other says "ove" (supposed to be "love" [or "oven" or "cove"? Haha]). Now, to be completely fair, the description at Freckled Fawn said "[e]ach product is slightly wonky but still usable" but I believe that "ove" is not usable since the sticker is meant to be an entire word. It's like if it was one piece and torn in half. This is my only gripe.

There's some good stuff in here for pocket pages (chipboard stickers, flair, word paperclips) and good stuff for planners (paperclips, washi), so I definitely got $5 worth! On the whole, I'm glad I got this to get a feel for Freckled Fawn's style. I recommend you pick one up if you see they're in stock some time!

Comments

  1. Wonderful! I want one but am on a Spending Freeze...man oh man. Your post is like someone putting a brownie sundae in front of me when I am dieting...oh so tempting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment