Fun in the Sun Process Video


Hi! Today i'm sharing a process video of this layout.

I decided to dig through my stash and use up some things that I've had for a while, either because I was hoarding them or because they weren't my style and I didn't know what to do with them.



In the end, I basically just used up those epoxy hearts, I can't even remember where I got them! I also used that hold "enjoy" sticker and some tickets that have just been sitting in my stash.



It was fun to dig around and find "new" items to use and I am planning on doing it more. I have so much stuff and just love to create, so this is an exciting challenge for me. What do you have in your stash that you can make use of? I'd love to see how you all find new uses for old items!


The video is below, thanks so much for reading and watching!


Comments