Traveler's notebook spreads

Hello! Today I'm sharing two spreads I did in my traveler's notebook. Yesterday, I got my Gossamer Blue warehouse box and I was so excited to use some of the supplies- nothing gets me feeling more creative than a new stash of goodies! You can see the contents of the box here.

My first spread is about a podcast I've really been enjoying called With Friends Like These. If you listen to Pod Save America, you've probably heard about it. When I opened my warehouse box, I saw some papers that kinda hurt my eyes and one of the papers made me think of the logo for this podcast. The colors just clashed so hard! But they matched this paper so well, it was like they were made for each other. I also added some stickers from the warehouse box and some stamps from Kelly Purkey sets.


The second spread is about Wonder Woman, which I saw last weekend. I loved it! I thought this floral paper from the warehouse box complemented the colors well and I used some die cuts from the box, as well. I layered some vellum to break up the dark paper and add a bit of texture. I also added my ticket and I think that's a cute little addition.

Looking over some of the layouts I've done recently, I guess I am super into bright bold colors these days. My style must be evolving! Thanks for reading!

Comments