July pocket page layout and process video


Hello! Today I'm sharing a layout and process video of this 9x12 pocket page.


I have been trying to stay on top of my stash organization and I realized I have a ton of pocket cards and stamps that are sitting there unused.



I decided to dig through for cards, instead of working from a kit, and that presented an issue of cohesion! I used the multicolor card and these puffy plus sign stickers to tie in all of the colors.


I love the way stamps look on photos so I tied in some stamps with letter stickers to layer them a bit. I love the look of the masking I did on the top left card, even if the stamping came out a bit mucky. I think I need to invest in a new black ink pad!

The process video for this spread is below. Thanks for reading and watching!


Comments