Paper & Spool July project


Hi! Today I'm sharing another layout I did for the Paper & Spool design team. I love being on this team because I LOVE working with flairs!

This page is all about updating our guest room. I (ALL BY MYSELF!) pulled up the carpet to reveal gorgeous hardwood floors underneath and then my hubby and I painted the room an awesome gray color. I really struggled with choosing the color, but am so happy with how it came out.


For this page, I used three photos of the project at different phases of completion. I used the number stickers to notate the steps and matched the sentiments on the flair to each of the steps. 


To play up the construction theme and also add a pop of color, I decided to add this red string. I strung it across the cards and photos to connect the three steps and create a bit of a triangle. It was tough to get it aligned perfectly across the page protectors, but I think it's close enough!


I love how this came out and how the flairs really complemented the story I was telling with this spread. I am so proud of all the good work we're doing on our house and I have to remind myself not to give up on this HUGE project!

Thanks so much for reading- I hope you got some inspiration to tell a story about something you're proud of!

Comments