Wonder layout and process video



Hello! Today I'm sharing a 12 x 12 layout and process video. I have this photo from my 2014 album and I wanted to do a full layout using it since my hubby and dog are lookin' so cute! My inspiration was this video by Jen Schow. I am loving digging into my stash and using things up, so I thought this was a perfect way to dig into my 6x6 paper pads. I definitely recommend this video series by Jen Schow- so creative!

Instead of strips like Jen, I made triangles with my papers. I thought that went well with the outdoors-y theme of my layout.


I love how these embellishment clusters came together. I used the recipe of wood veneer + stamp + something gold and then added a touch of green.


The video is below. Thanks for reading and watching- I hope you like it!


Comments