Hooray! Prime Day! Traveler's Notebook layout and process video



Hi! Today I'm sharing this simple layout in my TN. I saw Dearly Dee's PL process video and she used a lot of circles and I really liked it! I decided to use my circle punches on a few scraps to put this together pretty quickly.


I recently re-organized my stash and I came across these enamel dots and I didn't know why I hadn't used them! They went well with my colors here, so I added them to each of the circle punches.

I love letter stickers and I have so many, I decided to use it for my 2-part title. For the red alphas, I didn't have an "R" or an "E" so I had to build them using bits from other letters. I love stretching my stash this way, it makes me feel so thrifty!

The video is below, thanks for watching and reading!

Comments