August Project Life layout and process video


Hi! I'm back today sharing a spread from my Project Life album documenting August. I have a few more photos so August will have 2 pages.



We went on vacation in August, but since that vacation gets its own album, this month was pretty simple. One of the biggest events was the eclipse! I didn't have eclipse glasses so I made a viewer out of a cereal box, but that wasn't cute enough to photograph so I took a picture of the crescent shadows on the ground during the eclipse. The stamping was totally inspired by Elise at Feed Your Craft, see her video here.


I am so glad I purged and reoganized my studio over the last few weeks. Those chipboard stars made the perfect finishing touch to the layout and I probably would never have used them if I hadn't put them front and center. First, I might have forgotten I had them. Second, I might have hoarded them! But having a nice, clean, organized space actually makes me want to USE my supplies so I can keep it tidy and make room for new supplies! (Check out my studio tour here if you haven't seen it!)


The video is below. Thanks so much for reading and watching!


Comments