Bar Dog traveler's notebook layout and process video


Hello! I'm back today with a process video of this layout using Gossamer Blue's June Traveler's Notebook kit. You might have heard the sad news that Gossamer Blue is going out of business, but I was able to pick up a few of these kits at a recent sale. I'm trying not to hoard them because these designs are calling me!

This is a page in my dog-themed TN. I chose this paper because it echoed some of the colors in my photo, specifically, I think the yellow matched well.


I added some layering to the left side to bring some color onto the right side of the page without making it too busy. I love the look of minimal scrapping and I'm trying to do that more, but I have a huge stash and I want to use it all up. I don't think those two things can exist together!


The video is below, thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy it!


Comments