The Sweet Life TN layout and process video


Hello! Today I'm sharing this traveler's notebook layout about my little dog. This layout was absolutely a struggle. I started with a paper from Scraptastic because I liked that it had navy blue and who can resist labels?? But the colors weren't coming together for me, so I chose a Kelly Purkey TN paper instead and that was better.


After that, I had issues with settling on a layout. I moved that washi strip multiple times! I finally committed ton the placement of my photo and worked around that. In the end, I'm happy with my embellishment clusters and how they make a triangle around my photo.


Towards the end, I made the executive decision to add the pink ticket to the cluster on the left because it went well with my photo of my husband and my dog sitting together. The last thing to do was add a touch of pink to the top right to tie it all in together. I opted not to use a chipboard circle piece because I didn't want to add yet another shape/texture, so I used a label cut apart and layered it behind the navy blue tag. I think that balances it out.


The video is below, thanks for watching!



Comments