Travel album title pages and process video


Hi! Today I'm proud to share the opening pages to my mini album for our summer vacation to Hilton Head. I am working towards a more pared down approach to my pages, so I will consider this album an adventure in minimalism. I can't help myself, I need to add some embellishments, but I'm trying to keep them to a minimum and make sure that everything is in a place for a reason.


I worked hard on my photography on this vacation and did some careful editing and paring down when printing for this album, so I think these photos will shine with minimal embellishing.


I did a lot of stamping on this layout and only a little bit of embellishing with chipboard mostly. I recently serious pared down my stash and chipboard was something that survived the purge!


I added a few digital stamps (freebies from Ali Edwards) to my photos before printing.


If you like dogs, make sure to watch this one all the way through for a little snippet of my dog who was sleeping on my desk/watching my scrapbook skills in awe ;)


Thank you so much for reading/watching, the video is below. I hope you like these pages, because there are lots more to come!


Comments