Big Ideas Traveler's Notebook Spread and Process Video


Thanks for coming back today for this traveler's notebook process video. I have always liked the look of a graphic print combined with a fussy floral, so I tried it out here.

I stamped my title using Studio Calico ink that I bought at the recent mega sale. Even though the stamping is a little crooked, I LOVE this color, glass slipper, and I am so happy with how it looks shadowed with the black ink!


This layout is about how exciting it is to come up with a plan for decorating a room and I used a photo from my pinterest board for my bedroom. These Pinkfresh C'est La Vie puffy stickers set off the color and theme well. I have to remember to anchor my embellishment clusters with a label next time, but I'm happy with how this came out!

The video is below, thanks so much for watching and reading!


Comments