Cold Snap Traveler's Notebook Layout and Process Video


Hello! Today I'm happy to be sharing a process video for this simple Traveler's Notebook layout. I use some scrap paper, some paper from a Gossamer Blue TN kit, some copper labels from Studio Calico, and some items from my stash.

This spread is about how I woke up on September 1 to take my dog for a walk and all of a sudden it was cold after a long, hot summer. The cold snap didn't last, but I love fall so I was happy for the cool weather.


I love how the alpha stickers fit right into the copper label. The enamel dots were a last minute addition, but since I love the look of contrast, I think they do a lot to pull it together and add a bit of texture and dimension to this simple layout.

The video is below, thanks so much for checking it out!


Comments