Mini Album Pages and Process Video


Hello! Today i'm sharing a process video of these few pages in my travel mini album from a family vacation to Hilton Head. i'm still working with a minimalist aesthetic. Not only do I get my pages done faster, but I get to use ONLY products I love and I am so happy with the results! These are a few more pages of the beach. That's the bulk of my photos from this trip and I put them all together in the album.



I used the quote "the sea is calling and I must go" to set the scene and because I love those letter stickers. It's a bit cheesy, but I'm okay with that. This whole hobby is a little bit cheesy and I'm DEFINITELY okay with that.


I was so happy with how my gold foiled card came out and I'm glad I found a home for it in the spread. Since I printed in black and white. the light gray printing didn't foil completely so you cans see a faded bit in the middle, but I can totally live with that. I incorporated the gold onto the left side and the blue onto the right side with some enamel dots.


Finally, I layered a few ticket labels from an old Studio Calico kit and stamped on them for a bit of embellishment on the bottom right corner. I think adding the gold paper clip makes it look like ephemera and it has a cool, casual vibe.

I filmed these pages and a few more at the same time, so I will be posting more pages soon. I hope you've enjoyed these videos as much as I've enjoyed making them and working on my little travel album. Thanks so much for reading- the video is below.


Comments