October Mini Album Process Video featuring Studio Calico Gypsy Moon

Hi, and thanks for coming back today! I'm excited to share this cute little mini album that I made using the Studio Calico Gypsy Moon Documenter kit. I was inspired by this post on Sahin Designs blog.


Studio Calico was so kind to send me this kit to make something awesome with it and this album was the perfect way to showcase my favorite things about October.


This little album was so simple, if you've got just a few items in your stash and about 30 minutes, you can make one, too! If you do, PLEASE share it with me! These little albums are so adorable, I want to make one every month!


Some of the photos in this album were from Octobers past, some from this October, and some I got off the internet. But my favorite has to be this one of our firewood on our back porch just waiting to make our house all warm and cozy this fall and winter.


One of my favorite things about fall is college football. I took a screenshot of my team's schedule but it wasn't as cute as it could have been, so I made a little flip using some washi tape.


In the video, I show how the album looks open and closed, so stay tuned until the end. Thanks so much for watching!




Comments