Plant Lady TN Layout and Process Video || COLLAB with Tracy

Hi, everyone! Today I'm back with a super fun twist on a regular TN process video! I am doing a collab with ScrappyTracy (YouTube and blog). Here is her video! We decided to use a layout as an inspiration and see how we came up with different twists. Here is the layout we're using for inspo:


We are using a gorgeous layout by Sarah (InstagramYouTube, and blog) for Feed Your Craft. I was totally smitten with those bold triangles and hint of color on the right side.


I started with a polka dot paper and layered on some vellum to achieve the same effect of Sarah's triangles. I also added washi, strip of paper, and a small stamp to balance out my right side, even though it wasn't in the inspo because I ended up using a lot more layers on the right side and I needed to balance it.


I had a lot of fun layering paper, vellum, and stamps to build up the right side. I love the dots on the paper from a Feed Your Craft kit to give me an ombre/rainbow look. This stamp from Kelly Purkey was perfect to document our latest plant-kid!



This journaling card with the diagonal line was perfect to finish up the look and echo Sarah's journaling block, with a little bit of added stamping underneath the photo.

My video is below, make sure you check out Tracy's, too! And be sure to subscribe to her channel if you like my work, because I LOVE what she does!



Comments