Proof of Concept Traveler's notebook layout and process video


Today I'm sharing this traveler's notebook layout using some Gossamer Blue paper and a photo of a DIY project we're currently working on.



Since we've moved into our own house and both my husband and I are pretty handy/crafty people, we have been doing a lot of DIY projects for custom pieces, both because we like to accomplish things like that and because it saves us a ton of money! This is a DIY mirror we're making for our mantel. My journaling about this photo is that while my husband gets credit for his handiwork (I'm not great with his big power saw!), I also contribute by coming up with ideas and plans for these projects!


I liked the colors in that paper, so I trimmed it down diagonally to keep the lines from being too busy and confusing. I like adding my title diagonally and I thought it looked pretty cool when I stamped underneath it. I also like the enamel dots in a row, I think that's a pretty cool look.


To add just a finishing touch and another pop of black to the layout, I added that simple die cut and three more enamel dots.

I am really liking a more minimalist look and I am enjoying using my supplies purposefully! No more hoarding for me!

Thanks for reading/watching- the video is below!




Comments