Seasons Change Traveler's Notebook layout and process video



Hello! I am excited to share this traveler's notebook process video with you today. I recently picked up a Pinkfresh grab box (see the unboxing video here). I had been wanting this Semi Circle Pattern stamp set since I saw a preview on instagram and took the opportunity to pick it up. And I LOVE IT!


I picked out four ink colors (mainly Color Theory by Studio Calico) and layered the patterns, trying to keep the colors evenly spread out.


I used Elle's Studio Jonah alpha stamp (50% off right now!) to write my title I love this alpha stamp and use it all the time.


I also stamped some of the leaves in the colors I had chosen and fussy cut them to layer them under my photo.


Finally, I added a black label with some small fall-themed stamps to add just a little touch to the left side of the spread.

Even though the stamping took a while, this spread was actually pretty simple and the stamps add a TON of color without bulk. Thanks so much for reading and watching, the video is below.



Comments