What's Next Layout and Process Video


Hello! Today I'm sharing a process video for the Paper & Spool design team. I loved these flairs, so I decided to find some embellishments to go along with them.


This 6x6 pad from Basic Grey Urban Luxe fit the bill perfectly, with the golden yellow and indigo blue/purple. I also happened to have been hoarding this marbled paper from the same collection in 12x12 size so I decided to use that. But I had surprsingly few items in my stash in those colors! Just a few acetate tickets from a Studio Calico kit, so I busted out the sequins and used those for embellishment.


I liked these Thickers for my title, "what's next?" This layout is about how whenever I finish a project on our house, I can't just enjoy the project I just finished, I have to move onto the next thing! It's a bit of a joke around here and drives my husband crazy.


I also loved using these matte black enamel dots. They are so cool and odd, but I think they fit with the look really well.

As always, thanks for watching and reading. The video is below. (PS. Fun tip- You could make a drinking game. Every time I say "embellishment cluster," take a drink!)


Comments