Year One of Happy Traveler's Notebook Layout and Process Video


Hi, thanks for coming back for another layout share! I have been stumped lately creatively, so I popped onto my instagram and checked my saved posts. As I'm browsing my feed, I click the little banner icon to save layouts that I love and then I can pull them up when I need some inspo. This time, a layout by Elise from Feed Your Craft got me inspired and I used her layout as a jumping off point. You can see Elise's inspo page here and in the video.


I don't scrap 12x12 very often, but I have a collection of 12x12 paper that I love. I decided it was time to cut into a beautiful piece of Basic Grey. I fussy cut the leaves from the paper and used them to frame the page. They matched my photo from our anniversary beautifully and I love the moody blue with a pop of gold.



I do love this layout but I'm not sure my mojo is at 100%. What can you do besides keep trying? This hobby is too much fun for me to take a break!


The video is below, thanks so much for watching and reading!


Comments