30 Days of Gratitude || Days 13 & 14 Process Video


Hello! Things have been a bit crazy so I haven't had time to make a video, but today I'm back sharing the process for days 13 + 14 in my 30 days of gratitude album. Since I'm so far behind, I decided to use the same process for both spreads. It keeps the album coherent and makes the process go a little faster since you don't have to reinvent how you approach a particular page orientation. I'm also very happy I decided to gather all of my supplies and leave them on my desk so when I have time, I can get right to work!


Day 13 is a little odd, but I'm thankful for the POSSIBILITY of redoing our kitchen at some point in the future. The prospect brings me a lot of joy and I want to be sure I do a good job with it so I spend a lot of time thinking about it. It is definitely a big part of my life right now, even if it isn't actually happening yet.


Since we still have our old yucky kitchen, I pulled some pinterest photos to use. Then I filled in the pockets with pieces of a 6x6 pad then stamped and journaled on labels from my stash.


Since I liked how the first spread came out, I used the same process for the second. To mix it up a tiny bit, I used scrap paper and some washi tape for the title, but otherwise, this is exactly the same: 3 photos and 3 papers. Day 14 is about being grateful that I know how to cook. I just used some old photos of things I had made. Easy peasy!

The video is below, thanks so much for watching!


Comments