30 Days of Gratitude || Days 3 & 4 Process Video


Hello! thanks for coming back for another process video of my 30 Days of Gratitude album. Today I'm working on days 3 and 4. While I have done week in the life before, I didn't work on it daily, I put it all together after the fact. So, it feels like I blinked and I got a little bit behind already on this album! I made a plan before I got to work and it made putting the pages together a little bit quicker. I've got plans for days 5, 6 and 7 in the hopper, too!


Day 3 is about being thankful for my husband. I printed one of our engagement photos and adhered it to the back of one of the dividers that came with my album. On the front, I used white cardstock and patterned paper to make a simple grid, along with a little bit of stamping. This grid layout was inspired by Elise at Feed Your Craft


Day 4 is about being thankful for my parents-in-law. I am loosely following the prompts from Elise and "family" was one of them. The front of the spread is simple patterned paper with a tag and a kraft envelope layered, with a little bit of stamping. Since the page is going to be attached directly to the binder rings, I stuck my journaling inside the envelope as an interactive element. The back is a photo of our family given to me by my grandma-in-law. (We call her the family paparazzi!) She printed this photo from our family vacation so I used it in my album, not only as a photo, but as a souvenir.



I am really loving this project and it's helpful to think about all of the good things in your life once in a while. It really puts things in perspective.

The video is below, thanks so much for reading and watching!



Comments