30 Days of Gratitude || Days 6 & 7 Process Video



Hi, guys! I am making some progress on my 30 days album. It's been sort of floating away from gratitude and more towards "all about me" but these are all things I love and am happy to have in my life, so I'll roll with it!


As a DT member for Paper & Spool, I had a few flair packs that fit with my theme. The "dog mom" obviously works for me in just about any context! I liked the "wake up" flair for my voting page even though the theme of the pack was about schedules. These little flairs are so versatile so think outside the box and make it work for you! As a bonus, they are exactly the same size so they worked well with the mirroring I did between the front and back of the pages.



The first spread, day 6, is about my dogs. I love my dogs more than one spread could ever say and I have whole other projects dedicated solely to them, so I kept this very simple with black and white with pops of color.


I started with these transparencies to put in 3 of the 6 pockets. They had words on them that didn't fit my project, so I used embellishments to cover up the words and, double bonus, I could staple the transparencies into the middle of the pockets and cover up the staples! It worked out really well.


Day 7 was all about voting. The only photo I used was one of my voting sticker from Tuesday's election. I used a 6x6 paper with a map of the U.S. and cut it in half to fit into two pockets. That paper was sized perfectly to fit into the 3x3 pockets! 


I copied all of the embellishments on top of the transparencies for the second page so it made putting this side together super easy. The only thing I was careful about was picking a tiny word sticker that was the same size as the one on the previous page so you couldn't see it through the transparency. Luckily, there was one that fit!

So, that's it! It was pretty simple with just a bit of pre-planning and these two pages came together pretty easily!

The video is below, thanks for reading and watching!





Comments