30 Days of Gratitude || Days 21-23 Process Video

Hello! I'm back and sharing a process video for days 21-23 of my 30 days of gratitude album. I'm behind, again, so I'm keeping my layouts simple and quick.


Day 21 is a simple tag with a photo of my iPhone on one side and journaling about being thankful for that little gadget on the other. I punched holes in it and added it directly to the binder rings.


Day 22 is about coziness. I added some Freckled Fawn mini felt doilies to the top right pocket to add some softness and a bit of see-through fun. (See my destash sale of Freckled Fawn goodies here!)


This sweater weather card in the Feed Your Craft Many Thanks kit was perfect for this day. I added some numbers and a circle puffy sticker, as well as spelling out cozy with some letter stickers on the green plaid card, also from the kit.


Day 23 is about being thankful for having the time to walk my dogs. I continued the green with the plaid from the previous page.


This card, thankful for the big and small, was perfect because I have one regular sized dog and one tiny dog! I love it when things just work out like that. I scattered a few of the puffy stickers from the kit across the spread to bring in a little bit of the pink. Also, those tiny work stickers have the best phrases for a fall album!


I am actually enjoying the process of doing this quickly because it doesn't allow me time to second guess my instincts. I like how these layouts came out even though they were fast and I am inspired to keep it rolling to play with my cute supplies and fill up my albums! The video is below, thanks for reading and watching!


Comments