30 Days of Gratitude || Days 24 & 25 Process Video


Hi! Today I'm sharing a process video for 2 more spreads in my 30 days of gratitude album. This is days 24-25, so I'm almost done!


Day 24 is about our fireplace and how I like to use it much more than I thought I would. It's a wood burning stove and it's in kind of a dark spot in our family room, so I didn't include a photo. I thought the wood veneer and red tag added a nice rustic touch that echoed the fire theme.


I also used these chipboard triangles from the Feed Your Craft Many Thanks kit. The shape felt like it fit and the color was spot-on.


Day 25 was a super simple embellishment cluster on 2 tags over a large photo. It's about being outside and the seasons changing. There's not much to say about that, I think this photo speaks for itself, especially blown up so large!

Don't forget the Studio Calico kit giveaway on my YouTube channel here! You can enter until December 15, so check it out. The process video for these spreads is below, Thanks for watching!





Comments