30 DAYS OF GRATITUDE || DAYS 27 & 28 PROCESS VIDEO

Hi! Thanks for coming back for the last two spreads in my 2017 30 Days of Gratitude album. I have really enjoyed this project but am looking forward to moving back to my traveler's notebook for December. For both October and November, I made mini albums so I thought I would finish out the year with a traveler's notebook for December. You probably know I'm not a lover of Christmas, but I do love mini albums! So, keep on the lookout for some posts and process videos about that.


Anyways, it was time to finish this guy up. I started with day 28 because it was the simpler of the two. I was inspired by myself (ha!) and another spread I had done earlier in the album of my podcasts. I decided to do the same thing and used PicFrame to make a collage of my favorite tv shows.


I added a few simple embellishments and it was all done! I love the white space with the busy tv show posters and a few stickers for texture.


Day 27 was significantly more work. I got this tag stamp from the Studio Calico Black Friday sale (check out my haul video and giveaway here!) and i was excited to use it. This page was about how I love to travel to it was perfect. I had fun adding in the little stamps in different colors.



I also really like how the twine on the tag gives it some texture because there are no other embellishments on this page. The stamping does all of the work!

The process video is below, thanks for reading and watching!



Comments