Hygge & Houseplants Traveler's Notebook Process Video


Hi! Today I'm sharing a quick process video for this spread in my December traveler's notebook. I haven't done December Daily, but the last 2 months, I've done mini albums, so I thought I would close out the year with a mini album in one of my favorite formats- a homemade traveler's notebook.



This spread is about a big day we had where we went to Ikea and Bath & Body Works candle day sale to stock up. (I have the most patient husband!) The day was all about making our house cute and making it smell pretty. I snapped a photo of some of our purchases and used the color pallette to build my spread.


I used an assortment of supplies from my stash but started with the vellum pocket and tag from Studio Calico's Homestead documenter kit that was sent to me. After that, I layered on some gold, green, and blue, my power colors! I think placing that chipboard at the end was the hardest decision I made all day!

The video is below. Thanks so much for checking it out!4




Comments