First Snow traveler's notebook layout and process video


Hi, guys! Today I'm sharing this layout in my December traveler's notebook. This one is about the first big snow of the season.


This spread happened to be right in the middle of my homemade TN that I bound with twine. While I liked the twine on the outside, I wasn't sure a bunch of it running through the middle of a layout would be cute, so I decided to add a little see through flip tape with washi and acetate to cover it up. I show you in the video how to do it. It's pretty easy, just remember to use clips to hold the acetate while you tape it because it's so slippery!


As for the rest of the spread, I added some simple journaling and a fussy cut snowflake from a Kelly Purkey journaling card. I also added a few puffy stickers and gold stars for a bit of texture and shine.


I can't believe I'm only in the middle of this TN because it is already so bulky it's getting difficult to work in and photograph. I guess I'll try to keep it flat from here on out!

The video is below, thanks for checking it out!


Comments

  1. I love that you used twine for the binding! Great design! 🏆🏆🏆

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment