Paper & Spool August Project


Hello! Today I'm sharing my August project for the Paper & Spool creative team. You can see my past projects here and here


This project started with this gorgeous paper from Gossamer Blue. I had it sitting on my desk but didn't know what to do with it. It also happened that I had these books I had purchased for our beach vacation on my desk and I realized the colors went together so well!


It also happened I had these gorgeous hand-lettered flairs from Paper & Spool that were perfectly on-theme.

I put this layout together pretty quickly with the blue washi and some gold puffy stickers. It may seem like a silly thing to document, but I almost never buy actual paper books! Also, now that I'm back from vacation, these books were a pretty big part of my week, so I'm glad I have a page about them.


Thanks so much for reading! I hope this project inspires you to document some little detail that may end up being pretty important!

Comments